In an effort to provide our Ingeniux users better service and keep close track of the numerous requests for help and training we receive, the Web Communications team has implemented a new online help system. Starting in November, all users are requested to log in to the Web Tracking Form to enter requests for both help and training, including:
- Web Site Corrections
- CMS Errors
- Page Display Errors
- New Content Requests
- Banner Ad Requests
- Photography Requests
- Friendly URL (Go Address) Requests
- Form Requests
- New Faculty/Staff Profile Page Requests
- Audience Dashboard Suggestions
- Training Requests
We regret that we will no longer be able to accept requests for help via e-mail or phone.
To log a help request, click on the Web Tracking Form banner ad on our Web Communications homepage, or use our Go address: http://go.wlu.edu/webtrack/
- Log in as you do to Ingeniux, using ad\username and your regular network password.
- Select the type of help you need from the dropdown menu
- Click “Giddy Up”
- Fill in the required form fields
- Click “Whoohoo!”
That’s it. Your request will be entered into our system and assigned to a member of our team. We’ll fix it, and hopefully you’ll be a satisfied customer.
Thanks for your cooperation, and do let us know if you find problems or can suggest improvements to the form.